The structure and essence of independent work of student
The business of independent work depends mostly on the link between students learning and their future practical tasks. Separate work of pupils is an extremely broad concept, in the interpretation of which different approaches had been formed, which can be because of variations in comprehending the essence for this phenomenon.
Often, separate work is thought to be an independent style of training, along with:
- a lecture,
- a seminar,
- practical classes, etc.
Various approaches to separate work of pupils
In addition, its essential features give consideration to compulsory classes within the assigned time routine associated with university time, work minus the direct participation regarding the teacher, but also for the required control. In accordance with other statements, separate work involves all active psychological activity of pupils in the academic process, may be the internal foundation of interaction between differing kinds and kinds of career among by themselves. Considering separate act as the primary approach to gaining knowledge, adherents of the approach argue so it covers intellectual activity, which students perform not just in extracurricular, but additionally in lectures, seminars, individual interviews, tests, examinations, during defense of coursework, diploma papers, etc. This is certainly, independent work, based on this eyesight, encompasses a variety and kinds of the academic procedure.
In essence, independent work is a working psychological activity of the pupil linked to the execution of an exercise task. The clear presence of an activity and a target installation on its execution are believed become characteristic signs and symptoms of separate work. The tasks that students need certainly to tackle within their academic tasks are the ones that concern them:
- assimilation associated with the material regarding the subject, that will be considered during the lecture (make use of the abstract of this lecture, recommended by the educational literature);
- summarizing of fundamental works according to the curriculum program;
- solving tasks, carrying out experiments, experiments, and so forth;
- planning of abstracts, control works, fixed performances (reports) in the training;
- preparation needless to say, diploma, master’s works.
Each one of these components of the educational process are separate work, because pupils perform them to a certain degree individually, in non-auditing time.
Stages of separate work of pupil
Separate tasks are an academic activity associated with the pupil, targeted at studying and perfecting the materials associated with the topic minus the direct involvement for the instructor.
Independent work with the satisfaction of this study task encompasses three phases.
- Planning regarding the student for the task, theoretical, emotional, organizational, methodological and logistical support of separate work.
- The pupil’s theoretical readiness is manifested in the intellectual readiness, this is certainly, the capability to apply his knowledge towards the task.
- Practical readiness may be the capability to optimally plan an independent work, skillfully use the summary of lectures, textbooks, manuals, computer, psychological operations (analysis, synthesis, comparison, generalization, classification, etc.).
- The student’s psychological readiness presupposes, to start with, the current presence of motives for doing a certain task. To help the duty set before the student to be the motive of his mental, practical activity, it should be sensed by him. The inner perception associated with task begins with an actualization associated with motive, which encourages the student to perform the duty, and, appropriately, to prepare their own separate work.
- The success of the preparatory stage is determined by the organizational, methodological, material and technical support regarding the pupil’s independent work (availability of literature, methodological guidelines, visual aids, information and computer base, etc.).
- Direct execution for the research assignment. Here is the most significant and a lot of responsible stage in the pupil’s independent work. Considering that the educational task & most often occurs when you look at the educational-cognitive type, along the way of the implementation involved english paper checker all psychological procedures that offer cognitive activity: feeling, perception, imagination, memory, thinking, attention, etc. The potency of the job is affected by such personal qualities associated with pupil as dedication, perseverance, obligation, etc.
- Analysis for the completed task could be the last stage of separate work. Throughout the analysis, the pupil evaluates (by self-control, sometimes inter-control) the standard and period of the task, the effectiveness regarding the practices and tools used in the entire process of separate work.