Assessment for the total outcomes of educational and cognitive tasks of pupils
Successes of academic and intellectual activity for the pupils are seen as a quantitative and qualitative indicators expressed and recorded by the evaluation.
Assessment of real information – definitions and expressions in conditional devices (points), along with evaluative judgments regarding the trained teacher of real information, skills and abilities of pupils relative to what’s needed regarding the curriculum.
Concept of requirements for assessing the outcomes of intellectual activity of pupils
In contemporary pedagogy of highschool you can find different approaches to the meaning of criteria for assessing the link between intellectual activity of pupils. Some researchers propose for the object of evaluation to use the structural aspects of academic tasks, specifically:
- Content component – the total amount of understanding of the thing of study (prior to curricula, state requirements). Whenever evaluating the next traits of real information to be analyzed: completeness, correctness, logic, understanding (understanding, the difference between your primary and also the secondary); verbalization, this is certainly verbalization (interpretation, explanation); power to use knowledge, etc.
- Operational-organizational component – the power associated with student to find the methods for action in terms of the curriculum for the evaluated control (substantive actions); specific psychological traits, ie ability to compare, abstract, classify, generalize, etc. (psychological actions); abilities to assess, plan, organize, control the method and also the outcomes of the task, basic task (general academic actions). The analysis, as well as the correctness, independence for the performance in terms of novelty ( by the model, similar, reasonably new) yourwriters, will also be to be analyzed. understanding and design that is verbal reproduction (translation), explanation, application in conditions of novelty, etc.
- Psychological and motivational component – mindset to review (indifferent, perhaps not sufficient positive, interested, expressive, good).
These traits could be taken as a foundation for determining the amount of academic accomplishment, basic requirements because of their assessment and relevant assessments (in points).
Other requirements for assessment student’s success
The requirements for evaluation may be also:
- character of assimilation of currently known knowledge (degree of understanding, durability of memory, amount, completeness and precision of knowledge);
- the grade of knowledge discovered by the student, the logic of reasoning, the argumentation, the sequence and independency associated with presentation, the culture of speech;
- amount of mastering already understood ways of task, skills and skills of application of the acquired knowledge in practice;
- perfecting the feeling of creative task;
- quality of this work (external design, the pace of execution, diligence, etc.).
Some instructors think about the degree of knowledge to function as main criterion for assessment:
- reproductive (knowledge is consciously identified, fixed in memory and reproducible objective details about topics of cognition);
- reconstructive (knowledge is manifested into the willingness and cap ability associated with the pupil to use them in comparable, standard or variational conditions);
- creative ( students can apply knowledge and effectively assimilated ways of acting in non-typical circumstances).
Today, numerous educators are developing their approach that is own to students’ knowledge, skills and abilities. Into the opinion of many of them, the assessment should always be on the basis of the amount and content of mistakes created by the student. They argue their perspective that in a few sports a performance without mistakes and shortcomings is estimated because of the maximum amount of points, and for the errors which are made, the rating is reduced (gymnastics, acrobatics, figure skating, etc.). Proceeding from such suggestions, some scholars consider it expedient to take evaluation that is certain and defects in dental reactions and written works well with the evaluation criterion. It is important to elaborate norms of assessments, this is certainly, to look for the number of mistakes and defects that correspond to an assessment that is particular. Requirements and norms of assessments should really be developed for every discipline that is academic therefore, the necessity for any universal, general evaluation criteria vanishes.